Updates & Reviews
The Endangered Species Act in the West:
Western Governors' Efforts, Delta Smelt...and the Oregon Spotted Frog
As the latest initiative of the Western Governors Association (WGA) approaches completion, application of the federal Endangered Species Act continues to generate uncertainty and real-life impacts to agricultural water users in the Western U.S.
Click here to read the April 2016 special edition of the "Monthly Briefing" and learn more about these issues:
- Senate Passes Energy Policy Modernization Act
- Recent Court Developments in “Waters of the U.S.”
- ESA in the West—USFWS Under Fire in House Oversight Hearings
- ESA in the West—Spotted Frog Victory for Central Oregon Irrigators
- ESA in the West—Misery in the Central Valley
- ESA in the West—Renewed Focus on Natural Predation of Listed Fish
- Thirsty Land Premiers at “Water for Food” Global Conference
- Governor Endorses Water Project Aligned with Colorado Water Plan
- Two New Klamath Agreements Announced
- Alliance, ACWA, NWRA Request More Comment Time on FWS Policy
- A Big “Thank You” to our New and Supporting Members!
Please do not hesitate to an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have difficulties downloading the "Monthly Briefing".