Alliance Sends WOTUS Comments to Feds
Proposed rule intends to clarify what are “Waters of the U.S.”
In the April 2019 “Monthly Briefing”, read more about Family Farm Alliance efforts to engage in new rulemaking regarding the federal Clean Water Act (CWA). The Alliance earlier this month sent formal comments to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) on the Trump Administration’s proposed revised rule defining what “waters of the United States” (or WOTUS) are jurisdictional under the CWA.
Click here to download the April 2019 “Monthly Briefing” and to learn more about this and these other issues, important to Western irrigated agriculture:
- Shining light on the need for modernized water infrastructure
- Supreme Court to address Clean Water Act groundwater discharge…Alliance to engage as amicus
- House hearing reviews tribal water settlement fund
- President Trump signs Colorado River drought bill into law
- Senate Appropriations Subcommittee considers FY 2020 budget proposals for water
- USDA moves forward on Farm Bill implementation
- Western “Hot Spots” – California, Klamath Basin, Missouri River, Washington state
- A Big “Thank you!” to our New and Supporting Members
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems downloading the “Monthly Briefing”.