A Summary of the Alliance’s Recent and Upcoming Activities and Important Water News
Committees in both houses of the Democrat-led Congress last month initiated hearings that were seen by many as the official start of the legislative process required to pass a massive infrastructure stimulus package this year. The Family Farm Alliance was involved in several key infrastructure committee hearings conducted in the Senate and the House in the past month.
You can download a PDF version here:
Read more about this issue and others important to Western irrigated agriculture:
· New Board Member: Paul Orme, 4th Generation Arizona Rancher
· Biden and Congress Move to Push Infrastructure Proposals
· President Joe Biden’s Cabinet Fills Out
· Western Water Rights Protection Bills Introduced
· Update: Biden Administration Climate Change Initiative
· Differing Views of Biden 30 x 30 Plan Emerge in Congress
· Republicans Take Aim at Permitting Processes and Regulations
· Western U.S. receives $42.4 million in Reclamation grants
· California Congressman and Ag Interests Question Yuba Salmon Reintroduction Plan
· A Big “Thank You” to our New and Supporting Members!
If you have difficulties downloading the “Monthly Briefing” or any questions about this month’s newsletters, please contact [email protected].