Alliance Releases Colorado River Reports
A year-long effort to bring the perspectives of key agricultural water user interests into the current Colorado River Compact discussions culminated in the public release earlier this month of two special “Water Review” reports prepared by the Family Farm Alliance.
Click here to download the December 2019 edition of the Family Farm Alliance “Monthly Briefing” to read more about this and these issues of importance to Western irrigated agriculture:
- 2020 Annual Conference General Session Agenda Takes Shape
- EPA and Reclamation Advance Federal Cooperation on Water Funding
- Aurelia Skipwith Confirmed as USFWS Director
- Ranchers and Farmers Eye PES Opportunities
- California vs Trump on Water and the Environment
- Appeals Court Rules Against Klamath Irrigators in “Takings” Case
- USDA Invites Input on EQIP Rule
- House Republicans Introduce WOW Act
- Reclamation Releases Draft Repayment Contracts for CVP Contractors
- Two New Irrigation Reports Released by Federal Government
- Washington State Reaches No Conclusion on Fate of Snake River Dams
- A Big “Thank You” to our New and Supporting Members!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems downloading the “Monthly Briefing”.