Donald J. Trump Sworn in as 45th President of the U.S. Budget Cuts & Sweeping Freezes on Regulatory Actions Proposed
At noon on Friday, January 20, Donald J. Trump took the oath of office to become the 45th President of the United States and Mike Pence was sworn in as the 48th Vice President of the United States. In his Inaugural Address, Mr. Trump hit out at the Washington political establishment, accusing elites of abusing the trust of the American people, and touting his “America first” mindset, he pledged to bring jobs back to the U.S.
Photo Source: AP Images
Click here to read the January 2017 2016 edition of the “Monthly Briefing” and learn more about these and other issues of interest to Western farmers and ranchers who rely upon irrigation:
- Alliance Engages Trump-Pence Transition Team
- Congressman Buck Reintroduces the “WATER Act”
- David Murillo Named Acting Reclamation Commissioner
- 2nd Circuit Upholds EPA’s Water Transfer Rule
- Valadao Bill Intends to Improve Western Water Supply Reliability
- 2017 Family Farm Alliance Annual Conference
- Meet your 2017 Conference Keynote Speakers
- 2017 Conference Agenda – JUST FINALIZED!
- A Big “Thank You!” to our New and Continuing Donor
Please do not hesitate to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulties downloading the “Monthly Briefing”.