President Biden’s first ten days in office were marked by numerous executive actions focused on tackling his Administration’s top priorities: the COVID-19 pandemic, the related economic crisis, racial justice, and the threat of extreme climate events. One of the new President’s first actions was signing an Executive Order (EO) detailing a long list of Trump Administration environment and energy policies the incoming Biden team will scrutinize in its first days in office.
CLICK HERE to read more about this, and the following other issues of importance to Western irrigated agriculture:
- Biden Administration Takes Shape
- New Congress Has a Few Irons in the Fire….COVID Relief / Confirmations / Impeachment
- Alliance Helps Lead National Effort to Push for Investment in Aging Water Infrastructure
- Trump Administration Era Closing Actions
- 2021 “Virtual” Annual Conference— “A Bridge Over Troubled Water” – Check out the speaker list!
- WaterSMART Small-Scale Water Efficiency Grants Now Available
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this Monthly Briefing.