2020 Annual Conference less than one month away
“2020 Vision: The State of Western Irrigated Agriculture”
The 2020 Annual Meeting and Conference begins in less than a month. This year’s event – titled, “2020 Vision: The State of Western Irrigated Agriculture” – is scheduled for February 19-21, 2020 at the Eldorado Resort Casino in Reno (NEVADA).
Meanwhile, January has been a busy month in Washington, with the Trump Administration finalizing two important rules with major ramifications for Western irrigators. And, Western water legislation is getting attention on Capitol Hill.
Click here to download the January 2020 edition of the Family Farm Alliance “Monthly Briefing” to read more about this and these issues of importance to Western irrigated agriculture:
- Trump Administration Finalizes WOTUS Rule
- White House Releases Modernized NEPA Rule
- ESA Developments within the Beltway and Beyond
- Rep. Huffman Unveils Comprehensive Western Water Discussion Draft
- Western Water Legislation Gets Attention on Capitol Hill
- 2020 Family Farm Alliance Annual Conference Registration and Background Info
- 2020 Family Farm Alliance General Session Program Agenda
Please email email@example.com if you have problems downloading the “Monthly Briefing”.