The Endangered Species Act Trivector
Reform Proposals Teed up by Administration, Senate & House
In the past month, reforming the Endangered Species Act (ESA) has been a hot topic in DC – both in Congress and the Trump Administration. In a two-week period, more than two dozen bills, policy initiatives and amendments designed to modernize ESA were either introduced or voted on in Congress or proposed by the Trump administration.
Please download the July 2018 “Monthly Briefing” to learn more about this and these other issues important to Western irrigators:
- Committee Advances Slate of Federal Lands, Water Bills
- State-Proposed Flow Plan Draws Ire of Central Valley Farmers
- House Passes Reclamation Title Transfer Act
- Waterfowl, Ag Interests Raise Concerns on Klamath Lawsuit
- WATER Act Passes House of Representatives
- Senate Vote on WRDA Imminent
- House Agrees to go to Conference with Senate on Farm Bill
- Donor Support Information
Click here to view a PDF version of the July 2018 Monthly Briefing.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems downloading the “Monthly Briefing”.