Western Water Infrastructure Bills Move in Congress
Rep. Richard Neal (D-Mass.), Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.) hold a news conference to discuss the House Democrats’ new infrastructure bill, “The Moving Forward Act.” Photo courtesy of Drew Angerer/Getty Images
Several legislative vehicles are emerging to carry a series of Western water infrastructure bills introduced in the 116th Congress, including a $1.5 trillion infrastructure and stimulus bill that will be debated on the floor of the House of Representative before the July 4 recess.
Click here to read more about these matters and other issues of importance to Western irrigated agriculture:
- Interior Transfers Two Utah Irrigation Projects Out of Federal Ownership
- Reclamation Launches WaterSMART Efficiency Grant Funding Opportunity
- Trump Administration Takes New Steps to Curb Wildfire Risks
- Federal Government COVID Response Remains a Top Priority
- Supreme Court Declines Review in “Takings Case”
- Job Security? Consider Working in the Clean Water Act Litigation Industry
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems downloading the “Monthly Briefing”.