“Crossroads” was the theme of the Feb. 21-22, 2019 Family Farm Alliance annual meeting and conference, which drew over 200 farmers, ranchers, water managers, conservationists, policy makers, and government officials to the Eldorado Resort in Reno (NEVADA). This Monthly Briefing is dedicated to coverage of 2019 conference highlights, including:
- Family Farm Alliance Priority Initiatives for 2019
- Sustaining Agriculture, Wildlife and People
- Colorado River DCPs: Perspectives from Ag Players
- A Look at D.C. from Capitol Hill
- Reclamation Roundtable: “Getting water to the people”
- Benefits from Landscape-Wide Forest Management
- Perspectives on the 2018 Farm Bill
- Western Water Litigation Update
- Meet Morgan Howard!
- 2019 Annual Conference Award Winners
Click here to download a PDF version of the March 2019 Special Conference edition of the Monthly Briefing.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any problems downloading the Monthly Briefing.
#2019annualconference #IWJV #NRCS #ColoradoRiverDCP #BureauofReclamation #BrendaBurman #TimPetty #AGKawamura #ForestManagement #Westernwildfires #FarmBill #Westernwaterlitigation #CleanWaterAct