President Biden’s Cabinet began taking shape in the agricultural water space at the Departments of Agriculture, Interior, Energy, and Transportation, as well as the Environmental Protection Agency.
CLICK HERE to read more about these and other issues facing Western irrigated agriculture as well as links to and highlights of our Annual Conference:
- Senate confirms Vilsack as Agriculture Secretary
- USDA Role in Biden Climate Change Initiative
- Rep. Haaland’s Tense Confirmation Hearing for Interior Secretary
- House Moves Quickly one COVID-19 Relief
- Congress Gears Up to Move Infrastructure Legislation
- House Democrats Fast-Track Public Lands Package
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this Monthly Briefing.