Led by a suite of high profile speakers that included an advisor to House Speaker Paul Ryan, the second-in-command at the Department of Interior, the first woman Commissioner of the Bureau of Reclamation and a former member of President Carter’s transition team, the Family Farm Alliance’s Annual Meeting and Conference drew one of its largest audiences in recent memory to Reno (NEVADA). Alliance members from throughout the West made the trek to Reno, which hosted the event for the first time after over two decades of Las Vegas-based conferences.
Click here to download the March 2018 Special Conference Edition of the Family Farm Alliance Monthly Briefing. Inside, you will find out what happened in Reno at our 2018 event:
- Family Farm Alliance Priority Initiatives for 2018
- The Trump Department of Interior
- A Look at D.C. from Capitol Hill
- California Wildfires
- Connecting Consumers with Agricultural Producers
- Balancing Rural Economies & Environmental Protection
- Fish, Families & Farms: Creative ESA Solutions
- BOR Policy Review & Customer Service Improvement
- Other Conference Highlights
Click here to view a PDF version of the March 2018 Monthly Briefing.
Please email [email protected] if you have problems downloading the “Monthly Briefing”.