Alliance Testifies Before Senate Panel on Water Management Technology
The Family Farm Alliance earlier this month participated in a Senate panel that discussed how increasing water security in the West could boost economic development. The Alliance’s testimony before the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, Subcommittee on Water and Power demonstrated the innovative ways Western farmers, ranchers and water managers are using technology to tackle pressing water challenges.
Click here to download the October 2019 Family Farm Alliance “Monthly Briefing” to read more about this and these issues, important to Western irrigated agriculture:
- Ninth Circuit Issues Decision in Important ESA Case
- Reclamation Makes Progress on New Directives and Standards
- Maui Sends Mixed Messages to Supreme Court on CWA Case
- Westlands Terminates Shasta Dam Raises CEQA Analysis
- Cattlemen / Environmentalists File WOTUS Repeal Rule Lawsuits
- CVP Water Plan Employs New Science to Balance Fish and Farm Needs
- Feds Release Action Plan for Improving Water Availability Forecasts
- SAVE THE DATE! 2020 Annual Conference, Feb. 20-21, 2020.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems downloading the “Monthly Briefing”.
#Mauigroundwatercase #CentralValleyProject #BureauofReclamation #WestlandsWaterDistrict #ShastaDam #WOTUS #CleanWaterAct #YubaRiver #YubaWaterAgency #FarmersConservationAlliance #MargiHoffmann