The American West is Burning
Searing temperatures, extreme winds, and widespread lightning strikes (and, in some cases – arson) have ignited wildfires that have charred more than 7.5 million acres in the country this summer, much of it in the West. Local water managers are being impacted, while federal lawmaker and academia seek ways to improve management of Western forests.
- Title Transfer Momentum Continues
- WaterSMART Watershed Management Grants Available
- EPW Committee Holds Hearing on Barrasso ESA Bill
- WIFIA Improvement Act Introduced in House
- COVID-19 Response: Recent Federal Developments
- Federal District Court Allows NEPA Rule to Take Effect…..NEPA Reform Bills Introduced in Congress
- USDA Seeks Input on Ag Innovations and Technologies
- A Big “Thank You” to our New and Supporting Members!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems downloading the “Monthly Briefing”.